Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh has launched e-labour Portal . This e-labour Portal is launched to enable workers to access various services offered by the Labour Department in an easy and hassle-free manner, including direct payment into their bank accounts of benefits under welfare schemes. इस पोर्टल की शुरुआत श्रमिकों को आसान और परेशानी मुक्त तरीके से श्रम विभाग द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली विभिन्न सेवाएं देने के लिए और बैंक खातों में सीधे भुगतान पहुंचाने को सक्षम करने के लिए यह ई-श्रम पोर्टल लॉन्च किया गया है।
The main objective of Labour Department is to maintain the industrial peace for better industrial relations between workers and employers through investigation and settlement of industrial disputes to promote industrial harmony, so that the production in industry goes on un-interrupted so that there is no loss of man-days and strikes and lockouts can be prevented. Apart from this the Department implements various labour laws enacted by Govt. of India as well as by the State. Online registration process is explained below
श्रम विभाग का मुख्य उद्देश्य औद्योगिक ठहराव को बढ़ावा देने के लिए, औद्योगिक विवादों की जांच और निपटान के माध्यम से श्रमिकों और नियोक्ताओं के बीच बेहतर औद्योगिक संबंधों के लिए, ताकि उद्योग में उत्पादन नियंत्रित हो जाए ताकि कोई नुकसान न हो। इसके अलावा यह विभाग सरकार द्वारा अधिनियमित विभिन्न श्रम कानूनों का कार्यान्वयन करता है।
Duties of the Labour Department : e Labour
The Primary duties of the department are:
- Enforcement of labour law
- Maintenance of Industrial peace
- To ensure safety, health and welfare of workers
The portal is an online platform for industries and workers operating in the state to avail the multiple services offered by the Labour Department, under various labour laws, with complete ease.
Punjab e-labour Portal Online Registration :
First candidate has to visit the Official Website
Now Candidate have to Click on Create New User now Registration Page will Open as given below
- Now fill all the required details including E-mail id and Mobile Number.
- Finally candidates have to click the “Submit” button to complete the Registration process.
- Furthermore after the successful registration, candidates can Login can make online application form to apply for clearances.
For more details on Online Application Procedure, click the link How To Apply
Facilities at e-labour Portal
The candidates can have the following facilities at the e-labour portal:-
|Active Common Application Form (CAF) for Submission of Online applications|
|One time submission of documents|
|Online payment gateway for payment of fees|
|Easy processing and time bound approvals under the RTS Act|
|Third party Online verification|
|A graphical dashboard to facilitate decision makers|
Additional / Special Features
This e-portal includes some additional features which makes it a special one:-
a) Candidates can View and Download Inspection Reports.
b) Moreover, this will ease Annual Return Filing.
c) Subsequently, candidates can submit their contribution for labour welfare fund in an online mode.
d) This will provide an option for Self Certification Scheme.
e) Furthermore, there is a facility for joint inspections through factory and labour wing.
Highlights of e-labour Portal
The important features and highlights of this portal are as follows:-
- National Informatics Center (NIC) has designed this e-labour portal for strict enforcement of labour laws and safety, health and welfare of workers.
- This portal will facilitate “Ease of Doing Business” in the Punjab state.
- Moreover, this portal helps in maintaining industrial peace and harmony in the entire Punjab state.
- Subsequently, this portal will ensure online processing and timely clearances (as per the RTS Act).
- In addition to this, candidates will get real time alerts through SMS and e-mails.
- Workers will get benefits of several welfare schemes of Punjab Labour Welfare Board directly in their bank accounts.
- Furthermore to restrict the number of visits of field officers, this e-portal will prove a boon. Accordingly, it will generate random list of 10% of registered factories and send it to Labour Commissioner for persual. Henceforth, this will save lots of efforts, time and energy.
This e-portal will help in getting services under several Acts in a smooth and hassle-free manner.
— For any further query, candidates can call on the Helpline Number : + 91-172-2702486 or can send an e-mail to email@example.com