Tamilnadu State government has launched Amma Two Wheeler Scooter/Scooty Scheme. The Amma Two Wheeler Scheme will allow women to purchase mopeds by giving 50 per cent government subsidy will begin from February 24, coinciding with 70th birth anniversary of late Chief Minister Jayalalithaa. The government said women planning to purchase a two-wheeler under the scheme would receive maximum 50 per cent or Rs 25,000 as government subsidy. Candidates can download form and apply have subsidised scooter.
The application process for subsidised two-wheelers for women announced by Tamil Nadu government under Amma Two-Wheeler scheme will reportedly begin on January 22. Reports say, applications will be given out between 10am-5pm from Monday and the deadline for submitting applications is February 5. Application forms are invited to have the benefit of Amma 2 Wheeler Scooter Scheme. Interested candidates can download form and apply to have Amma Scooter Scheme Scooter.
To implement the promise made in the poll manifesto, the government has decided to provide 50 per cent to 1 lakh people every year. The scheme will be known as ‘Amma two-wheeler scheme’ and this will cost the exchequer 200 crore every year.
Eligibility Amma Two Wheeler Scheme:
- The applicants must be the permanent resident of Tamilnadu state.
- Age of the women must be between 18 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- One female member in a family can apply for this scheme.
- TN state govt. is going to roll out this Amma Two Wheeler Scheme on 24 February 2018.
List of Documents for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The following documents are to be submitted along with the completed application form in order to apply for the Amma 2 wheeler scheme:-
|Age Proof||Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)|
|Income Certificate||Education Certificate (8th pass / fail)|
|Community Certificate (for SC / ST)||Bank Account Details|
|Residence Proof||Employment Proof|
|Priority Certificate||Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle|
[Download] Amma Two Wheeler Scooter Scheme Application Form:
Application forms are given diffrentlty for Rural and Urban.
Given below Application form is for Rural [Village Area].Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form Download
Given below Applicatin form is for Urban [ City Area ].
How to get Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application form from Official Website:
- To get the benefit of the scheme the applicants will have to download the application form online. The forms can be downloaded from the official website tamilnadumahalir.org from the web browser.
- The applicants have the convenience where they can download the form in both Tamil language and English language.
- The applicants can simply make the selection of downloading the application form for the scheme for Rural and Urban areas from the official website.
- The applicant forms can be downloaded as PDF format and the applicants can take a print out copy of the forms before filling in the details and submitting.
Amma Scooty Scheme 2018 Application Form Details
Every interested application who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned in the article above can apply for the scheme. To apply for the scheme applicants have to fill the application form of the scheme. The steps needed to fill the form are very simple and as follows:
- To apply for the scheme first applicants have to Download the Application Form (links to download the form are in the article below).
- After that applicants have to fill the form with all the details asked in it.
- Then applicants need to submit the application form at the Nearest Zonal Office.
Download given Forms to have Amma Two Wheeler Scheme: